100% Product quality protection

100% Product quality protection.

100% On-time shipment protection

100% On-time shipment protection.

100% Payment protection

100% Payment protection.


 

As a manufacturer and distributor having most experice at exporting and giving helps to our customs during they need us, we deeply know the rules of international trade . Our customers come from different region of the world . We've been knowwing that different region with different rules for getting medical products, such us paper works,registration, custom clearance, transportation ,etc.

 

Contract & Proforma Invoice:
We have to sign a contract, then we make you a proforma invoice following the contract we signed, then you make the payment as per the proforma invoice .

 

T/T & L/C:
T/T and L/C are acceptable for us, 30% of amount of proforma invoice at least in advanced, the rest (70%) must pay after receiving the scanning copy of B/L . The L/C must be irrevocable L/C at sight.

 

Documents:
All legal documents we will provide you as per what your custom needs. You should list the name of documents to us before making orders to avoid any risk during you make the customs clearance. Anyway, to deeply get to know your local law of customs clearance is better than to solve issues after products stay in customs warehouse.


YILES MEDICAL
Factory Base: No.1199 ,MEDICAL INSTRUMENT PARK,JINXIAN COUNTY,JIANGXI,P.R.CHINA,330000
Tel&Fax: (+0086791) 85561888    Office: info@yiles.cn


Export Company:No.599, South Century City Road,Gaoxin District,Chengdu,Sichuan,P.R.China, 610000.
Tel&Fax: (+008628) 85029673    Export: export@yiles.cn 
Alice: Alice@yiles.cn   Mr.Tom: Feedback@yiles.cn
facebook_iconFind us on Facebook      twitter_iconFollow us on Twitter  
My status My status
go to facebook.com
go to twitter.com